Friday, April 24, 2009

my PVPness is hard

Well I haven't participated in any PVP since Wotlk first came out. ( I checked out WG and the new BG) And I havent been on a serious arena team since the beginning of season 5. Looking at some of the tools available now to an enhancement shaman I am convinced that I can contribute to a 2v2 or 3v3 team that will break out of my previous best team rating of 1750. I know it's not a masterful number but being an enhance shammy in the arena back then was no slice of pie, and I bet it's still a pain in the ass.

Here is the typical situation in arena for Enhancement Shaman.

Match begins. Blow all cooldowns. Die. Of course this isn't the case for all enhancement shaman in the arena, just the vast majority of them.

Fears aside, I am planning on getting some entry level pvp gear next week off and get an arena team going again!Looking forward to rooting opponents in place with iceblock, hexing the other guy and generally disturbing the peace with my Dawgs bashing casters and siccing balls. Everything I am reading on forums is suggesting enh shaman should still go resto like the rest of the world and piss of their enemies, but I never said I liked playing on easy mode.
Hard PVPness indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

me luv u